Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (ex art. 10 of law n. 675/96) we inform you that your personal data given and acquired in accordance with the services you chose to enroll to, together with data necessary for the erogation of those services, will be treated for the following purposes:
1) purposes related to the registration to www.totalconnect.it website, the use of its services, the execution of the contract and the management of the purchase order of all the products included in the offer. Without those data, we will not be able to provide you with any service. Therefore, any refusal to provide such data may determine the impossibility to use such services.
2) Functional purposes for our activitiy such as: market research, economic and statistical analysis, marketing of products and services, sending of advertising / informative / promotional material and updates on initiatives and offers aimed at rewarding customers. These activities may concern products and services of our company as well as commercial partners and can be performed, even through an automated call system, without the intervention of an operator, MMS messages (Multimedia Message Service) and SMS (Short Message Service) that you can receive on the users you are registering, e-mail and fax. The consent to the processing of data for the aforementioned purposes is optional and may be revoked. In case of lack of consent you can still use the services but your data can not be processed for the purposes described at this point. Any refusal or omitted manifestation of this consent to the processing of personal data for these purposes does not imply the revocation of consent previously given.
3) Purposes necessary to fulfill an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation such as, for example, the protection of public order, the verification and repression of crimes;
With reference to the purposes described above, the consent also concerns the activity carried out by trustworthy companies that perform technical and organizational tasks on our behalf.
The Data Controller is Archynet Servizi Telematici based in Via Principe Tommaso 55, 10125 Torino (TO). Responsible for the customer database is the pro tempore manager in charge, domiciled, for the position he holds, at ARCHYNET.
The data will be processed in compliance with the guarantees of confidentiality and security measures required by current legislation.
We remind you that pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (right of access to personal data and other rights), at any time you can update, integrate and rectify your data by selecting the item “personal data” directly from the site; you can request the cancellation of your registration by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, using the e-mail address indicated during registration and indicating the Username and the service for which cancellation is requested. To exercise any other access rights you can write directly to Archynet Servizi Telematici. Via Principe Tommaso 55, 10125 Turin (TO) Article 7 D. Lgs. N. 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights)
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is proved impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, provided for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or interactive commercial communication.
Utilizziamo cookie per migliorare la tua navigazione sul sito Informativa Privacy